Check out these fun with photos images:
Hex into Multi Layer Burst in Pink 3D Frame
Image by ♥ Crystal Writer ♥
Like with the others, a fun time of creating with my software, but then I make so many that I don't know what to do with them all. Which should I upload? Which should I post to the group? Yikes! But ... it's all fun anyway. And like others, I had a lot of fun creating this in my Repligator software by www.ransen.com.
And, this is the other one I used for the Kaleidoscope Fun group's Pure K - Challenge 7 discussion because I really liked the bold pink. I did not change any of the coloring from the original source picture by Miss Bliss 55.
In honor of my grandmother and aunt, let the pink in this picture remind you to click to give at www.thebreastcancersite.com and yes, it really works. All you have to do is click and it will add funds to give women free mammograms. While you're there, you can also click to give at the other sites run by Greater Good Network: Animal Rescue, Hunger, Literacy, Rainforests, and Child Health.
"with all due..."
Image by icedsoul photography .:teymur madjderey
"...respect sir!"
"WHAT?!"
"welll... three questions..."
"WHAT?!"
"why does someone build a bloody banthafactory in the middle of the bloody desert?"
"BECAUSE THEY LIVE THERE!!! ITS THERE NATURAL HABITAT!"
"sencondly whydo we have to visit one?"
"SHUT UP!"
"thirdly... WHY IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR DO YOU HAVE TO DROP YOUR SHUTTLE KEYS IN THIS STINKY ROTTING PILE OF BANTHAMEAT!!!"
-day seventyfour-
of my one year photo project
Week #8 "Circles" [8of52]
Image by Camera Eye Photography
This photo was taken and edited with my iPhone 4S just to change it up this week instead of logging around my DSLR! Now how does that song go again.... Roll out the barrels we'll have a barrel of fun... try getting that song out of your head all day!



