Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Digital Picture Frame images

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital picture frame images:


Sooo much attitude
digital picture frame
Image by Erik Mallinson
This is one of my favorites. We had a contest to win a free photo to canvas job. Someone decided that they would use it as a comment box and weeks later we pulled this out. Since then we proudly hung this on our back wall.

After that I thought it would be funny if I put a bunch of fake ones in, like 'Jenn is sooo mean!'

The winner of the contest wanted to know if they could skip the crappy digital canvas part and just get the free framing. Oh Cantabridgians.


Old Home made Digital Photo frame
digital picture frame
Image by Frisno
I found one of my old creations.
Long before the introductions of photo frames, I had the urge to share my pictures with family that lived elsewhere.
I created a couple of "frames" from some Compaq pda's.
These where thick and bulky back then, and the wifi add on where even bigger, but the screen where neat and small :(
This where one of the results, running on the device where a FTP server so I could update them remotely and in the front end a slide show program that show a new image every other minute or so.
They where fun to create even if I don't use them anymore.


Bildschirm Ausschnitt vom Hamburg Sankt Georg Kalender +++ Screenshot frame from the Hamburg Sankt Georg Calendar
digital picture frame
Image by Markus Merz
Bildschirm Ausschnitt vom Hamburg Sankt Georg Kalender +++ Screenshot frame from the Hamburg Sankt Georg Calendar

Links: Flickr group Hamburg - Sankt Georg, News Site Hamburg Sankt Georg Information (Informations in German)

Banner