A few nice picture collage images I found:
Picasa3 Create Picture Collage Mosaic
Image by jeco
Experimentation
With the dawn of the digital age in photography we no longer have to worry about film processing costs or running out of shots. As a result, experimenting with our photos' composition has become a real possibility; we can fire off tons of shots and delete the unwanted ones later at absolutely no extra cost. Take advantage of this fact and experiment with your composition - you never know whether an idea will work until you try it.
Huckleberries - collage
Image by FlickrDelusions
A collage of the two previous pictures
Best of W, a couple of spreads
Image by B_Zedan
There's architecture and ads in there too, just stuff I liked.
I cut out the pages that continued to catch my eye in the past year-plus of W magazine and perfect bound them, reinforcing with cloth tape.
Shot by Chase.



