Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Editing images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo editing images I found:


Cold Icy Marsh Tree
photo editing
Image by Rusty Russ
I made 10 variations of this picture starting with the image as photographed and wound up with this Photoshopped version. I was very tempted to post the original picture, but in keeping with efforts to improve on reality this is the one I uploaded. Maybe I'm misguided, and maybe nature is as good as it gets....


Thanks to Louise xxxx For helping me create this image - I do like my flickr friends
photo editing
Image by Nina Matthews Photography
Hello all Calling all Emerging Artists,
Photos are not to be bigger that 1MB
they want 3 of your best !!
Good luck and cheers all
www.avantcard.com.au

PS ............I have a Red Bubble account all !!!


Good morning! It may be rainy and bleak outside but I woke up happy knowing the Texas Rangers won last night!! ;)
photo editing
Image by DeeAshley
Well, being that this photo was taken at sea level in a populated area, I obviously didn't hike up any 10,000 foot mountains or summits, or brave the extreme elements, etc... to take this shot. However, there was one extremely difficult criterion . . . , I had to get up before the sun (pacific time, too!) , which is NOT easy for me! I rarely beat the sun, or even close, but sometimes..... and I usually get rewarded for it! This was my last morning in the Monterey Bay area (California) just hours prior to departure. I hate leaving...

Banner