A few nice upload image images I found:
taking care of myself
Image by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³
today at TEDxJoven @ RíodelaPlata. All the photos in a while... uploading
www.tedxriodelaplata.org
Image by Fire At Will [Photography]
I apologize for the poor image quality. I took this on my iPhone.
instagram.com/p/XyMcIqPkqg/
OPEN SEASON...Off the endangered list in Rockies....
Image by Cecilia...
www.sierraclub.org/wildlegacy/blog/uploaded_images/Gray-W...
We voted for Obama for "change". Everyone was so appalled by Sarah Palin...
and now we have "Open Season" on the wolf in the Upper Rockies from Montana
to Northern Utah. Obviously, Obama listens to the ranchers not the environmentalists.
Call 1-800 342-9453 or go to www.fws.gov & add your voice.
From GAZA TO THE ENVIRONMENT: EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS
PROTECTION SEEMS TO BE OFF OBAMA'S RADAR.
SO WHAT DID WE GET? ANOTHER SLICK POLITICIAN!?
ITS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE WORLD BEGINS
TO SAY, "WHAT KIND OF A MAN DID THEY PUT IN THE
WHITE HOUSE?" BUSINESS AS USUAL.



