Check out these photo books images:
"a page, if I could I will find a big story."
Image by dalobeee
This is my first photo book!
We made it by hands!
Tthx 3a and 啦啦!!
Thx inoka for inspiration !
Thx everyone who brings me here !
Thank you ! :D
Books I've Read: Toolbox For Sustainable City Living
Image by Myles!
Very heavy on unnecessary hippy BS, but it'll be very useful once the apocalypse comes. Plus, I totally want to raise chickens in my backyard now.
Toolbox for Sustainable City Living: A do-it-Ourselves Guide on Amazon
la vida al maremagnum ( i en wally? ) -maremagnum´s life ( and wally? )
Image by Jordi@photos
Augie´s photo book collection / Trailer from "smoke" movie( christmas tale by Paul Auster )
Innocent when you dream / Tom Waits ( from the movie "Smoke" )
The bats are in the belfry / Los murciélagos se encuentran en el campanario
the dew is on the moor/ el rocío en el páramo
where are the arms that held me / ¿dónde están los brazos que me sostuvieron
and pledged her love before / y que antes comprometieron su amor
and pledged her love before / y que antes comprometieron su amor
It's such a sad old feeling / Es una vieja sensación triste
the fields are soft and green / los campos son suaves y verdes
it's memories that I'm stealing / Estos son los recuerdos que me estoy robando
but you're innocent when you dream / pero eres inocente cuando sueñas
when you dream / cuando sueñas
you're innocent when you dream / eres inocente cuando sueñas
Running through the graveyard / Corriendo en el cementerio
we laughed my friends and I / nos reímos mis amigos y yo
we swore we'd be together / juramos que estaríamos juntos
until the day we died / hasta el día que nos murieramos
until the day we died / hasta el día que nos murieramos
It's such a sad old feeling...
I made a golden promise / Hice una promesa de oro
that we would never part / que nunca nos separaríamos
I gave my love a locket / Le di mi amor a un guardapelo
and then I broke her heart / y luego le parti el corazón
and then I broke her heart / y luego le parti el corazón
It's such a sad old feeling...
you're innocent when you dream
Tom Waits



