Some cool photo fun images:
Fun Copacabana Beach
Image by alobos Life
Sol,playa,mar,deporte,alegria,en Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - Brasil.
Photos of all kinds of people having fun at the beach
Fun Copacabana Beach
Image by alobos Life
Sol,playa,mar,deporte,alegria,en Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - Brasil.
Photos of all kinds of people having fun at the beach
Mimi plays 1 - A fun, creative slideshow "Build-it" video - video art with digital puzzling by mimitalks, married w/children
Image by mimitalks, married, under grace
Just what it says - having a little fun on this hot summer day! It is the full length of video on
Flickr - about a minute andd 30 seconds. Not only am I transforming our then 4-year old daughter in interesting and perhaps unexpected ways, I am visiting the drawings of mine my mom faithfully saved for me.
A little worse for wear due to being in a storehouse outside, they still bear the imprint of my pencil and I've photo'd each and every one of them with my digital camera. You will just see a few of them and rather quickly. The John Wayne painting is a photo - I sold the original to a collector.
And though "puzzling" does not take center stage here, it does play a part...
Graphics are done using the capabilities of Paint Shop Pro, and the slideshow was done using my Pinnacle Studio 12 program.
Included in my set on Flickr of Creative, Build-it Slideshows



