Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Christmas Card Photo photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool christmas card photo images:


The sauce of human kindness
christmas card photo
Image by net_efekt
This card has been designed with suppliers, partners and agencies in mind, but available for all Oxfam staff to say thanks to anyone who has been involved with Oxfam in 2008 and shares our passion for fighting poverty and injustice.


Christmas Photo 2002
christmas card photo
Image by simon.morris
As was the trend back then, I decided it would a nice idea to take a family photo and send it to friends overseas instead of a Christmas card. Photo taken at Adam's Basin on the Isle of Capri.


Christmas Tree
christmas card photo
Image by mrsdkrebs
We decorated our Christmas tree this week. I found my camera, so I did have other shots. However, I forgot my card reader at school, so I took this one with my computer camera.

Happy holidays to my #TFotoFri friends!

Banner