Leaderboard
728x15

Envy

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo sizes images I found:


Envy
photo sizes
Image by brunotto [Still very busy...]
Via Nazionale, Rome.
Difficile de résister à toutes ces boutiques !
Difficult to resist all these shops !

Canon EOS 1000D + SMC Takumar 50 f/1.4.

Large on Dark


And We Fade | 061.365
photo sizes
Image by Stephan Geyer
I kinda liked this in BW too, but I feel it really came to life in colour, so here it is, candids in a crowd - not as easy as I thought with the 85L and its crawl-focusing >_< This photo is not worth it in this size, I truly advise you to see it large on black!

And thanks goes to the gentleman staring at the pipe of glass that is the 85L!

Taken for my Project 365. Your comments give me the will to continue, so come on: say something!

Please don't leave badges, group images or invitations on my photos.


Wasp vs Spider Fight
photo sizes
Image by saturn ♄
Minutes after I took a photo of the spider a wasp came by and attacked it.

Both fell to the floor. The wasp stung the spider and the spider bit the wasp. They were lying in the floor for minutes.The spider is dead, and the wasp recovered after 5 minutes and flew away without eating the spider.

Best viewed in original size.

1.7:1 magnification, 328 px/mm; Canon 60mm + EF25II

More photos of this fight in chronological order

Banner