Some cool photo to canvas images:
The making of the Iron Man Comic Collage
Image by heath_bar
Iron Man pictures clipped from duplicates comics, free comics, some water damaged comics and some other sources.
Small blank paint canvas used.
Mod Podge (matte) used to glue to pictures and seal the finish product.
LEFT: Cut up and sorted.
RIGHT TOP: All parts placed unglued.
RIGHT BOTTOM: The main/background placed unglued.
1. My Iron Man Comic Collage
2. The sides of the Iron Man Comic Collage
Paan Khayein
Image by Ujwala Prabhu
Title : “Paan Khaaye”
Series : On the road to Ashulia
Size : 18” by 22”
Medium: Oil on canvas board
Price: currently not for sale
I first noticed him standing across the road, arms akimbo, watching us. After a while he came over unasked and demanded that we take his photo too. He had this glint in his eyes, a wide open smile showing betel nut juice stained teeth and a look suggesting we were bananas for taking these photographs. I hope this painting does justice to his personality.
This series is inspired by a visit to Ashulia with a couple of friends. Anil Advani captured some great moments on camera, and has generously allowed me to use these images as references. One year and a lot of work later, these people have developed personalities in my imagination and I feel I know them well.
18 // white backdrop
Image by lisadragon
I got a canvas thingy from Hanisham for my SPs. Now to put it up ...
Meanwhile, Mickey faithfully models for me XD



