Leaderboard
728x15

Nice My Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these my photos images:


My first artistic photo
my photos
Image by Protonotarios
shot 25 years ago


My First Published Photo.....
my photos
Image by UGArdener
Best viewed LARGE on Black: bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4562719774&size=large&...

Earlier this week I learned another image similar to this picture, taken and posted here first last July, had won First Place in the "Spirit of the American Garden" category of the International Garden Photographer of the Year contest:

www.igpoty.com/competition03/gallery_Special.asp?parent=g...

It will be published in Collection Three along with the other winners for this year.

Needless to say, I am grateful for all of the support and encouragement that I've received from so many of you over the past two years on Flickr.

I entered several other pictures in the contest that did not win any awards, including another shot of this farm, taken a little earlier the same morning, that I felt was a much better picture artistically, and is the first shot shown in the first comment below. I guess the attention of the mostly British judges was caught by the red pickup truck in the shot that won, though I'm sure the presence of the two dogs did not hurt.

Yesterday, I returned to Suches, about 30 minutes from our house, and took the other shots shown in the first comment. I think it's amazing how different the little farm looks now in the midst of our Appalachian Spring.


My 200th Flickr photo.
my photos
Image by h_dwight_beers
Memory Garden, Sun Village, Surprise AZ

Banner