Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Blog photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


Faded away
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
I played a little more with the photo in Photoshop. Just a little fun while editing :) I don't take credit for the idea to blur parts of a photo like this, as I have seen it by other photographers. I think most recently in a photo by Danny Xeero :) Hope you like the little change from normal :)
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page


Five bridges
photo blog
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
For me this is the best place to take a photo of the bridges in Prague. You can see so many of them from here
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page

Banner