Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Archive photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo archive images:


archive-ser71_s0071_it6275
photo archive
Image by Spacing Magazine
photo from Toronto Archives

series 71, item 6275


Knott's Berry Farm historical display
photo archive
Image by Trader Chris
I assembled this exhibit recently to showcase the Orange County Archives. One of the Archives' many important collections is the Knott's Berry Farm Collection (1910s-1990s), which mainly includes photos, documents, ephemera, publications, films, and other great stuff the doesn't necessarily display well in a case this shape and size. As such, I had to twist some arms to borrow some three-dimensional objects -- an effort that proved quite worthwhile! (I also pulled some old Knott's stuff out of my personal collection.) This exhibit will be on display through at least April 2011 in the lobby of the Hall of Finance & Records (Building 12 of the Civic Center), 630 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, California. Come by during business hours and see it! Photo taken 2-18-2011. Scroll over the image to see what's on display. (And see ochistorical.blogspot.com/2011/02/knotts-berry-farm-exhib... for more details.)

Banner