A few nice image website images I found:
The Graphic Design of Barack Obama
Image by ChrisM70
A collection of the designs created by the Obama campaign during the election. I don't know how much it affected the outcome of the election, but the designs are really consistent and beautiful.
The website was designed by these guys
and the Obama logo is credited to this guy.
UPDATE: As much as I enjoy these designs, and respect the job done by the Obama campaign, I must admit that I am very disillusioned by the direction (or lack of it) from President Obama. He has been a very poor negotiator and has not lived up to his promises. I would very much like to see Obama start fighting for the rights and positions of the people who voted for him, instead of pandering to the rich and conservative voters who will never vote for him anyway. It makes me feel like his call for "Change" and "Openness" were never things he actually believed in.



