Check out these canvas photo images:
Canvas
Image by f_shields
365 - 52
I took a few photos for a friend for a canvas. When I ordered the canvas, this is how it arrived. I expected it to be made up?!
Anyone got a staple gun I can borrow??
Canvas
Image by Scott Beale
photo by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid
This photo is licensed under a Creative Commons license. If you use this photo within the terms of the license or make special arrangements to use the photo, please list the photo credit as "Scott Beale / Laughing Squid" and link the credit to laughingsquid.com.
Canvas
Image by Scott Beale
photo by Scott Beale / Laughing Squid
This photo is licensed under a Creative Commons license. If you use this photo within the terms of the license or make special arrangements to use the photo, please list the photo credit as "Scott Beale / Laughing Squid" and link the credit to laughingsquid.com.



