A few nice free image images I found:
Bald Eagle
Image by perpetualplum
The above drawing is from "The Home and School Reference Work", Volume III by The Home and School Education Society, H. M. Dixon, President and Managing Editor. The book was published in 1917 by The Home and School Education Society.
This copyright free image is from page 883
Kitty Scratched Her
Image by art-e-ology
Kitty scratched her
This Precious Little Girl is named Mildred Stowell. What is she doing in the photo? Well, the back tells us that, "Kittie scratched her" So she is looking at her booboo. Poor, sweet Mildred. I love the coloring of the photo and her big, pink bow:)
***Please feel free to use this photograph in your Artwork!! After you use it, I would really love for you to come join our new group, "Free Image Tuesday Creations"!!
www.flickr.com/groups/freeimagetuesdaycreations/
Love, Jamie



