Some cool photo book images:
Book
Image by skeggy
books
Image by Zanthia
Reykjavík, Iceland
I'm Batman [1021]
Image by brianjmatis
The new Batman: Arkham City video game came out today. While I've been sort of trying to avoid collector's editions that come with little statues (yeah, like I need another random thing to take up shelf space…) I just couldn't resist on this one since the last Batman game was so incredibly good. Plus, Batman is probably my favorite comic book character and I figured the statue would be fun to photograph.
I had fully intended to spend some time to do a good lighting setup, but instead I've done a quick job because I really just want to get back to playing the game! It's great fun. Don't worry, I've got this statue now, so I'll certainly revisit it for a better shot soon :-)
Photo-a-Day
-------------------
Year 3, Day 291
[Total Consecutive Days: 1021]



