Check out these photo blog images:
Very busy street
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Another manually blended image. At first I tried Photomatix, but as I was looking at the result, I knew that I will have to replace everything. So instead of doing that, I took the middle exposure and blended parts from the other 2 exposures to brighten/darken areas. And I think it worked out quite nicely :)
______________________________________________________________
For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________
Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page
The right moment
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
It's so great when the weather plays along and you get something like this. For a moment I forgot to take photos as I was just looking at the sunset. It was so wonderful..
______________________________________________________________
For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________
Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page



