Leaderboard
728x15

little_shack

Large Rectangle

A few nice image shack images I found:


little_shack
image shack
Image by carpetfibers
Canon 450D XSi 3 raw image hdr (photomatix), flypaper textures, topaz adjust, topaz simplify.


Shack on Route 62, North Collins, Version 2
image shack
Image by pbeens
This is an HDR processed in Photomatix Pro from 5 exposures spaced 1 EV apart. It was then processed in Lightroom where I desatured all but the blue parts of the photo.

(See blog.beens.org/2010/10/shack-on-route-62.html for a blog post about this image)

D200_4978 20101002 HDR-1-2-1


Levi Leipheimer
image shack
Image by rcrhee
Inaugural 2011 USA Pro Cycling Challenge Prologue

My lens was unable to keep up with riders coming at me, so I tried my hand at panning with manual focus.

You live, you learn:
1 - Take photos from the drivetrain side. Doh.
2 - Take the time to find a nicer backdrop (this was the best I could find in The Garden of the Gods?)
3 - Get a monopod

I set the licensing to Attribution Share Alike, so you're free to use these images however you like. Just drop me a line!

Banner