Leaderboard
728x15

Edit of a favourite

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit photos images:


Edit of a favourite
edit photos
Image by sacha.frampton
So due to the fact that I have stupid amounts of work to do at school, I have had so little time for anything other than college work, work work, seeing family or seeing my boy friend. So I am so so sorry I've abandoned you all on flickr. I thought I would do a quick edit of my most viewed picture, and one of my favourite pictures of my lovely sister. You can see the origional here: www.flickr.com/photos/sacha-frampton/4082985652/

If thou didst ever hold me in thy heart,
Absent thee from felicity awhile,
And in this harsh world draw thy breath in pain,
To tell my story.
Hamlet, scene ii


Edit 2 sketch
edit photos
Image by Stevekin
Edit of original by sjlkjackson
For FIX MY PIC.

Banner