Check out these photo editing images:
.CELEBRATE..GOLD.WITHOUT.THE.HUE.
Image by DeeAshley
••• Such careless perfection naturally accentuated a very complex and omnipotent shadow vs. light-play, repeating soft and familiar melodies. Her happiest consideration was these familiar and harmonious vibrations that every cell within her could recite by heart •••
It's (Not) Love if You (N)Ever Saw His Face.
Image by DeeAshley
I want HIM to feel ME al(l.over) my body and cAREss my SOul like No ONE HAS dONE beFORe.
I want to feel the love FREEly given to me – I must(!) fight THE dark and figure out who I REALly am KISSing.
****
(&)i-
(&)him-
(&)me-
.are.so.none.has.one.for.free.)
(.the.real.kiss.)
Urbanistic Unrealistic (un) Hole-istic, isn't it?
Image by DeeAshley
Uptown (in Downtown -no, the irony has not escaped me...), Dallas, TX Through the corridor of non-change, and eerie conversational exchange. How much did I have to pay to use a restroom?? Sorry, I'd rather not say.



