Some cool edit photos online images:
Max Décharné at the Boogaloo #31
Image by Fenris Oswin
An edited version of photo 21, bringing a bit of colour back in to the image.
Photographs from the Serpents Tale event for Max Décharné at the Boogaloo
If you would like to use any of the images online. I do ask that you put a 'credit' on any you use: "Fen Oswin: Fenris Photography (www.fenris.co.uk)". For print, please let me know and I can provide copies for you.
Please do not use without permission.
Ahhhhh...
Image by Christine ™
I normally don't edit my photos in Photoshop or anything else before I post them online. The come here "pure and unedited." I was playing with RAW on Christmas Day, so I was using Photoshop today. I still have no clue what I am doing, but since I had it up and running, I decided to tweak this photo from my first photo outing with the new camera. Hitting the autocorrect thingie for the color made me finally say that I get it.
I may become a Photoshop lover after all these years.
(You can see the pre-Photoshop version here.)



