Some cool digital picture frames images:
15- Lovechild
Image by allistancil
One time, I decided it would be a great idea to morph a portrait of Dani and a portrait of myself in the darkroom. Another time, Dani and I decided that we should never ever have children together. Not that we were planning on it, just something that needs to never ever happen because CREEPY!
Anyways, today was pretty good. I had my Digital Video class in the morning, and Photo II class in the afternoon, and my project for Photo II got some nice comments. It made me really happy, especially since some of the photos from this week were a lot more personal.
After Photo II, Dani and I went on a run and even ran up the hill like champs. I really can't wait until the 5K this Sunday at all. When we were done we went to the dining hall and there was really good salmon and peach cobbler and we watched Spongebob, which was awesome.
Then, we went back to the apartment and worked on homework stuffs and guy actually IM'd me about going to the movies playing over at the new building, even though I wasn't going to go because of homework so I invited him to come watch Lilo & Stitch and Treasure Planet with us. He actually showed up without notice, which was really nice, and it was just fun to watch movies with Brianna, Dani, and him.
After everyone left, it was just me and him and we talked about a lot of stuff like movies because that's what we do and we made lots of plans to watch different movies and TV shows together and he is so attractive and it kind of grosses me out to just straight up say on the internet that some dude that I like but I don't know if he likes me is attractive but yeah and then before he left he hugged me and this time it wasn't one armed, it was a nice, proper hug and it wasn't too short it was just nice and yeah I really like him and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with him more and let me stop being all like "omg" and stop this run-on sentence.
Anyways, tomorrow my school is taking a trip to the MET Museum in NYC, which will be VERY awesome because I am planning on living in NYC next year. Also, photo adventures as soon as we finish our assignment. So much excitement.
Bridge Walk with Dog
Image by Rusty Russ
The picture was framed well, but it needed to be stylized to make it more interesting. It lost some of its reality, but in my opinion gained some character.
Digital falconer
Image by Erik Mallinson



