Leaderboard
728x15

Day 280: Erase My Face

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture frames images:


Day 280: Erase My Face
picture frames
Image by ♥KatB Photography♥
280/365
March 3, 2010
So I'm absolutely thrilled with the turn out on yesterday's picture! Thank you everyone for your comments, I truly appreciate them :) Still kinda crossing my fingers that it'll make it to explore, but if not oh well :)

I got today's idea yesterday but decided to hold off on it. I'll be honest though, the last few days I have pretty much been idea-less and I make it up as I go. But it seems to be working alright, I really love my pictures lately :)

So there you have it, the amazing face eraser! I just love erasing areas of the face...it makes it creepy, artistic, and original...and fun! I love testing myself and my abilities!

Background texture is by eddi_07

TRF: I had a huge meltdown last night that I'm super embarrassed and scared about. Basically my roomie was up late keeping me up and then she turned on 1000 ways to die (listening to the show literally makes me nearly vomit) and I just lost it. I HAD to leave the room...so I went to the stairwell to calm down. She left at around 1 am...


dads pic
picture frames
Image by petone80
This picture is of a stream on Kimmeridge bay beach that my dad took this year. I printed it off flickr and framed it.

Kimmeridge is in Dorset in the UK, this pic now hangs on the wall in Petone New Zealand


Pictures for sale HDR
picture frames
Image by Zach Bonnell
Well, my sleep schedule is quite off now, I woke up at 11 tonight. We got my pictures all set up and framed now for the craft fair next weekend.

Banner