A few nice photo effects images I found:
Vysehrad from the distance
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Right after I arrived in Prague, the last time, I went out to take few photos. And my first destination was the Petrin Hill gardens
______________________________________________________________
For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________
Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page
Puzzle
Image by fs999
Pentax K-5 • 80 ISO • Pentax A 50mm f:1.7
Tonemapped with Photomatix 4.1ß7
On the road again...
Bonnevoie • Luxembourg
Nice wooden church
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Another place I plan to revisit this summer, the Open air museum in Bardejovske Kupele
______________________________________________________________
For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________
Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page



