Leaderboard
728x15

Lightning

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo images images I found:


Lightning
photo images
Image by K.G.Photos
I got this shot last night. Let me tell you taking photos for an hour and a half and getting about four good shots is pretty hard. I really like the colors in the sky on this photo. How do you guys like it?


DPP - Converted single RAW to -2,0,+2

Photomatix

Topaz Adjust,DeNoise,Detail

Photoshop cs3

Do you have a Twitter or a Tumblr? Follow me!
Website This site is under construction
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook
45 Stunning HDR Images for Architecture Around the World
A photo of mine was featured here. Click To See

Please Check This Out
K&P Photography


lotus bud
photo images
Image by angela7dreams
Lotus Flower, Sepilok Rainforest Discovery Centre, Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia (Borneo)

ok, i usually don't say things like this about my own photos, but i give nature all the credit here... i love everything about this image!


Yulong Snow Mountain Waterfall 2 (玉龙雪山瀑布)
photo images
Image by `James Wheeler
This waterfall was a great photo subject that I had a lot of fun with. I took around 50 pictures and posted my four favorite.

Two are shot with a ND filter and the other two are HDR, please let me know which image is your favorite!!!

Banner